Analyze net profit and margin per product
Augment your standard accounting and ERP profitability analytics by taking into account actual Amazon and Shopify sales fees to see your real per product profits and margins.
Discover true per product profitability
Augment your reporting
Analyze true product profitability beyond limitations of accounting and ERP software
Drill down into fees
See actual Amazon and Shopify fees charged on each product sold
Optimize your product catalog
Make informed decision based on true product profitability to streamline your product line
Entriwise is quick to sign up for, easy to use, yet advanced enough to support all your business needs
Cost of goods sold Actual COGS to calculate your product profitability
To track your product profitability, start with cost of good sold (COGS) defined in one of the two ways
- ✔ use actual COGS as reported by accounting / ERP software
- ✔ define COGS manually for each product
Additional costs Extra-COGS to record additional expenses
QuickBooks and NetSuite don't allow expenses like advertising to be tracked as per-product COGS, but with Entriwise you can factor in various expenses as COGS
- ✔ fixed extra COGS in your marketplace currency
- ✔ extra COGS as percentage of actual COGS, fees or total sales
Sales fees Marketplace and processing fees as final cost component
QuickBooks and NetSuite cannot allocate your marketplace and processing fees to each product sold. With Entriwise you will be able to see your true marketplace, fulfillment and processing fees as costs of sales resulting in correct product profit and margin analytics.
- ✔ Amazon, eBay, Walmart commissions
- ✔ Amazon FBA and Walmart WFS fulfillment fees
- ✔ eBay and Shopify credit card processing fees
Identify products that generate 80% of Net Profit
To calculate the best products we're using the cost–volume–profit analysis by every SKU sold and then applying the 80/20 rule to each sales channel.
Trusted by merchants in various retail industries
How it works
Get started in minutes, not hours
Grant Entriwise access to your Amazon and Shopify accounts and start importing transaction in a matter of minutes. No installation is required.
- Import one month of data for free
- Free 1-on-1 onboarding
- No time limits on free trial
- No payment details required
More questions? Let's talk
- Stop worrying
- about the time, effort and money it takes to perform proper accounting and inventory for e‑commerce business.
- Tap to expertise
- of our in-house CPAs, QuickBooks ProAdvisors, and NetSuite consultants - professionals who deeply understand your needs as a seller.
- Find the solution
- that works for your company and will be up and running as quickly as possible with minimum disruption to your business.